Linear light effect Cloudy or grey skies to warm sunny fast
Free photoshop tutorial for artists to learn to linear light effect to add light to images.
Lets learn how to use linear light effect to make an image brighter. so turn cloudy day to sunny.
Photoshop tutorials has used Linear light effect and filter > render > lensflare.
1. First of all to open a new Document.
In the new Document type the name of the document and then
specfy the size width = 300 pixel, height = 300 pixel and
resolution = 96 pixel/inch.
2. Now choose any Image. I picked here a ocean or
sea image with a palm tree. you will also notice breeze.
3. Select Move Tool from the Toolbar.
4. Press Ctrl+J to copy and paste.
5. Here with the help of Move Tool
drag the Image and put it on the New
document that we open in the first step.
6. Here the Image is pasted on the new Document.
7. Now in the Layer window click on the
Normal below Layer and select Liner Light in it.
8. Now the Image will look like this as shown below.
9. Now select Filter > Render > Lens Flare.
10. In the Lens Flare select Brightness 76% and
Movie prime and then click ok.
11. Final Image.